Insurance Plans we Accept
- Baylor Scott & White (Aetna WholeHealth) (limited coverage, please call to verify)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Christian Ministries/ Liberties/ Medishare (Cost Share Plans)
- Imagine Health Plans (Ameriben, Imagine Health, GPA, Caprock, etc)
- Medicare - Traditional Plan Only
- Medicare Advantage PPO Plans (Care Improvement, Aetna Medicare, Etc.)
- Scott & White Plans
- United HealthCare
Insurance plans we DO NOT accept
- Medicare HMO/ ADVANTAGE / Replacement Plans (Secure Horizons, AARP Complete, Humana Medicare HMO, etc)
- Presbyterian Healthcare (also known as Aetna Texas Health)
- TriCare as Primary Insurance (We only accept this plan as secondary coverage)
**If you are on a managed care plan (HMO, some POS plans) that requires you to have a PCP (Primary Care Physician) YOU must secure a referral from your PCP to our office before your appointment because we are considered Specialists in this type of plan. If you do not have a PCP required plan, then no referral is necessary to be seen by any of our providers.
**This is not an all-inclusive list, if you do not see your insurance company listed, please contact our office or your insurance company to verify our participation. Please always check with your insurance company to verify your benefits and minimize any out of pocket costs. You can use this link and form to help you verify your coverage and better understand your benefits for medical services in our office Insurance & Verification Information.
If we are not a participating provider on your plan, you will be expected to pay your out of network costs at the time services are rendered.